Why this statement?
At Gablok.be, we respect your privacy and your personal data. This is why we inform you through this Privacy statement that we collect and process your personal data in accordance with the relevant legal provisions, i.e. the Law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection with regard to the processing of personal data and the European regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
We inform to you through this Statement of the measures taken to protect your privacy and the rights you have as a user of these services.
Future adaptations of this Statement are not to be excluded, so we invite you to re-read this Statement of privacy to make sure you are aware of these possible modifications.
By using our site, you expressly consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by Gablok.be in the manner described in this Statement.
Who processes your data?
Gablok sa is responsible for the website (www.gablok.be).
Trou du Bois, 90
4652 – Herve
Company registration number: 0722.598.431
Phone: +32 473 42 62 05
What data does Gablok.be collect?
Gablok.be only processes data that are strictly necessary for fulfilling its objectives. Discover below the categories of data involved in data processing:
- Identification data
- Personal characteristics
Gablok.be undertakes to treat personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer management
- Enhancement of our product and service offerings
- Mailing or emailing of promotional offers (direct marketing) if you have given your explicit approval. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
Gablok.be also collects some of the data for statistical purposes. These data (IP address, location, pages views, etc.) enables us to improve your user experience. By visiting our site, you expressly agree to the collection of these data for statistical purposes.
Your personal data are used exclusively for internal purposes. They will not be sold or passed on to third parties without your prior consent. Gablok.be has taken all technical and organisational measures to prevent data breach.
In accordance with the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, you have the right to access, control, correct and, if necessary, delete any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
Requests relating to access, control, correction or deletion of personal data may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address (with proof of your identity):
Trou du Bois, 90
4652 – Herve
For more information on privacy protection, visit https://www.privacycommission.be/fr/.
Cookies generally allow a better interaction between the visitor and the website. They memorise your preferences (for instance the language chosen to visit the site) in order to facilitate your subsequent visits.
Cookies are stored on your computer for a period of 1 year.
This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that allow visitors to use some features of the website. If the use of these cookies is refused, some parts of the website might not be able to function properly. These cookies allow you to: fill in forms, navigate between Web pages, verify your identity and so on.
- Functional cookies: they allow us to remember your choices and preferences (language, location, etc.) in order to improve your user experience. They also allow us to collect statistics data and analyse the use of the site as well as the popularity of its pages.
- Commercial cookies: While browsing this website, your socio-demographic and profile data may be collected and stored anonymously within a commercial cookie. Commercial cookies do not contain any personal data. They are installed by the advertisers when their advertisement begins running. These cookies improve your user experience by preventing you from being confronted with the same advertisements and allow us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing actions.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are installed from our website by third party sites, for example: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Act-On. These third-party cookies make it possible to improve the site operation through the use of Google Analytics.
Consulting the website
Users are advised to activate cookies on their computer or mobile device when visiting this website. If cookies are not activated, we cannot ensure an efficient use of the website. However, the user can block or delete cookies from his browser settings. How to enable or disable cookies depends on your device and your web browser.
To disable cookies or limit their use, go to your browser’s help menu: