Timber-frame self-build – FAQ
We answer your self-build questions
Do you want to build your house quickly with a quality wooden structure? This is what the Gablok concept allows you to do. Depending on your needs and wishes, Gablok will design a suitable plan then provide you with the necessary flat-pack kit for your timber-frame self-build.
“What type of insulation is used in Gablok insulated wooden blocks?”
“How do Gablok insulated blocks hold together?”
Because new concepts can raise a lot of questions, the Gablok team has listed the most frequently asked questions about our insulated blocks for self-building.
Would you like to build your own house and learn more about our products? We answer your questions!
Do you have a question that is not in our FAQ? Let us know!
- What materials make up a self-build block?
- What is the span of our wooden elements?
- Can you renovate your house with Gablok wooden blocks?
- How do the different insulated wooden blocks fit together? Do Gablok blocks require a joint?
- Can beams or a concrete overlay be placed on top of the insulated wooden blocks to build a storey?
- Does the wooden block assembly keep my self-build level?
- How strong is a Gablok wall?